We are officially open, thanks to Governor Hogan!
We welcome new patients and are looking forward to performing elective surgical procedures, starting the
week of May 11.
This is a new day, with new safety protocols. Our goal is to keep everyone safe and respect the
continued risk COVID-19 presents. For this reason, we will be instituting the following protocols:
- We will have Sandy stationed at our entryway with sterilizer and a COVID-19 survey for our new
to fill out. Sandy will also check your temperature and collect your paperwork at the door – our
intake form can be filled out prior to your coming to the office, or you can fill it out after you
- Please bring a mask for any in-office visits. If you are coming for surgery, please bring a paper
if you have one. For any other visits, cloth masks or paper masks are fine.
- We need any patient waiting to be seen to wait in your car until we can safely accommodate you in
exam room. We need to respect social distancing and are spacing our patients out to assure safety.
- We can only allow the patient to come in to the office for examination. Friends or family will need
wait outside the office.
- For those assisting our postoperative patients on the day of surgery: we ask that you kindly wait
your car and we will call you in to discuss postoperative instructions.
- I am continuing to schedule Virtual Consultations which is exciting and new! Check out my Resources
section or header at drshermak.com to get started!
I look forward to seeing you soon!