Welcome to your virtual consultation!
I am now offering virtual consultations!
The following will be necessary to proceed:
Schedule a 1 hour consultation. Call us Monday through Friday from 9-11am at 410-616-3000. Dr. Shermak will be providing virtual consultations at a fee of $100 which will cover virtual and in-person visits needed before surgery. This money will be applied toward payment for surgery.
Complete paperwork that will be emailed to you prior to our visit and send to email@example.com:
- Intake form (will need to be printed, filled out, and scanned back)
- Consent form
- Photographs – please review photographic standards attached. Background should be a plain wall. Please use a tripod or have someone take your photos and be sure the areas of interest are well visualized. (Selfies with non-standardized views with clutter in the background makes designing a treatment plan challenging
We can either talk by phone or interactively chat with video. At the time of our conversation we will:
- Discuss your areas of concern
- Review your medical history and photos
- Devise a treatment strategy
- (A quote will be provided to your shortly thereafter.)
I will see you in person prior to surgery to confirm and/or adjust the plan. I look forward to talking to you!
Michele Shermak, M.D., FACS
As of July 1st, the staff members at The Plastic Surgery Center of Maryland will no longer routinely be wearing masks following the state guidelines per Governor Hogan.
All of our staff members are vaccinated.
If any patient would prefer that the medical staff member caring for them wear a mask, please let us know and we will gladly do so.
We treat patients with compormised immune systems and we need to be respectful of their needs.
We are asking patients who are not fully vaccinated to please wear masks while in our office so that we may continue to safely accomodate our patients with weakened immune systems.
®Michele Shermak Plastic Surgery. All rights reserved.
Baltimore Web Design & Internet Marketing by Studio III