The costs listed below provide a total cost for surgery and followup. They do not include medications or charges related to your medical preoperative evaluation and testing. The charges listed are estimates and ranges.
What does Plastic Surgery Cost with Dr. Shermak?
Your actual estimate may differ based upon the level of complexity of your case: lower for a shorter procedure or higher for a case that will take more time or involve more procedures. Many patients pursue financing options to pay for surgery with companies such as CareCredit. If you are comfortable with cost prior to consultation, you may benefit from signing up for surgery the day of consultation. *Costs are approximate and are subject to change.
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty) starting at $6,000
- Upper OR Lower Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) starting at $4,500
- Upper AND Lower Lid Surgery (together) starting at $7,000
- Lower Facelift and Neck Lift (together) starting at $12,000
- Neck Lift starting at $8,200
- Mini Jawline or Temple Lift under Local $3,800 - $4,800
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty) starting at $8,500
- Saline Breast Augmentation starting at $6,700 (1.5hrs)
- Silicone Breast Augmentation starting at $7,700 (1.5hrs)
- Breast Enlargement with Fat starting at $7,500
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy) starting at $8,700 (3hrs)
- Saline Breast Augmentation with Lift starting at $12,700 (3hrs)
- Silicone Breast Augmentation with Lift starting at $13,700 (3hrs)
- Breast Reduction starting at $8,500 (3hrs)
- Male Gynecomastia starting at $6,350
- Chemical Peel $950