Dermal fillers are a great way to address the so-called “tear trough,” giving you a non-surgical method by which you can enhance your look without having to worry about any kind of extensive downtime or recovery period.
The Ideal Candidate for Dermal Fillers
When you visit Dr. Shermak for your initial consultation, she’ll get to know you, learn about your personal history, and gain a detailed understanding of the personal cosmetic goals that brought you to her practice in the first place. With this information in mind, she’ll be able to guide you to the treatment option that’s right for you. You’re likely to be a great candidate for dermal fillers if you’re interested in:
- A procedure that can be completed during your lunch break
- Impressive results with minimal downtime
- A restoration of your youthful appearance
- The ability to address facial volume loss, fine lines, and wrinkles
- A non-surgical solution to your cosmetic concerns