Practice Policy Update Regarding COVID-19
I am still available for my patients’ needs, concerns and questions. Our staffed office hours are Monday through Friday from 9am-11am. You can call us at 410-616-3000. My email is email@example.com.
Currently we are not performing elective surgical procedures. We hope our surgery schedule will re-open by the end of April! We will keep everyone posted. I will continue to see urgent consults and follow-up patients in the office.
I am now scheduling Virtual Consultations which is exciting and new! Check out my Resources section to get started!
If you are coming in for an appointment I want to share the following with you because the safety of my patients and staff is my top priority! If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- You or someone you have been in contact with has had fever, cough, or other respiratory symptoms
- If you have had contact with a person who has, or is suspected to have, Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Please call our office at 410-616-3000 to reschedule your appointment. Dr. Shermak will talk to you
by phone or arrange videoconference
We are taking additional steps to ensure the well-being of patients and staff in minimizing the exposure to Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Patients coming in for appointments are to come alone. Do not bring children, family or friends. If you are coming for post-operative follow-up, you may bring one person with you who is assisting you, but they will wait outside.
- Please be patient with us. If our waiting room looks busy, we may ask for you to wait in your car until we are ready.
I will continue updating the COVID-19 policy as news emerges. Stay tuned!